Followers

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Monogram painting

Today I was in the mood to paint so I decided to search online for some inspiration. I found my inspiration on the corkscrews and canvas website. This was so much fun to create and very relaxing. I am by far no Picasso, but this is very relaxing and it's how I spend my time when I'm not playing with paper.



I am posting both pictures the inspiration piece and the one I painted. Mines is the one with the initial "s" for Sharondalyn. Since I'm not that crazy with my penmanship, I decided to use vinyl to cut my initial. Then I just used acrylic paint to put the dots on the letter. Easy peasy!



Thanks for stopping by my blog and do t forget to enter I to my giveaway. You have until Tuesday evening to get your entries in. I will select the winner on Wednesday morning.



Good night everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment