Followers

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Personalized cake carriers

It's vinyl Wednesday, Yahoo!!! Ok, where do I begin, at the beginning of course. Yesterday my mom and I was out shopping and somehow we managed to pay a visit to Dollar Tree. Imagine my surprise when I saw plastic cake carriers that were totally worthy of personalizing with vinyl. So yep that is what I stole time to do this evening, decorate them. They are so cute and easy to decorate. Plus for $1 each you can't go wrong. Thanks for stopping by my blog and do leave a comment or two!!
Materials: Cricut Cartridges ~ Letter Envy and Create a Critter 2 Vinyl ~Halographic, red, pink, green Cake Carriers ~ Dollar Tree Transfer tape ~ Dollar Tree (It works really well and for $1 you get 1.5 yards) Cricut expression 2 ~(my go to machine) totally love her~~~

6 comments:

  1. This is so cool...I have to do this for one of the ladies in my office. She bakes great cakes! We call of her cakes by her name...no matter the flavor.

    Thanks for the inspiration!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea!!!!!! You are SO creative. This would make a great gift....hmmm, I think you've just inspired me for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow I love this!!! so much goodness here on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete