Followers

Friday, February 1, 2013

February Studio J specials and stamp of the month.

Good Morning Everyone,

I am still excited over my huge shopping haul yesterday at Michaels. If you haven't had a chance to check out there huge clearance sale there is still time. Anyway, I am posting pictures of this months close to my heart stamp of the month and studio J specials. Digital layouts are just $5 during the month of February. That is a savings of $1.95 per layout. Now is a great time to try out studio J if you have been considering going digital. Februarys stamp of the month is also a cutie. Its yours for just $5 with any $50 purchase. Also, the new spring/summer idea books are available online and I am currently taking orders. It is filled with tons of new stamps, papers and ideas.

Tomorrow I am attending a crop at Archivers with some good friends of mines so today I will be doing power layouts and getting my bag packed for tomorrow. Now that I have even more goodies to choose from I wonder how long this is going to take, LOL.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment