Followers

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Happy Birthday "Cake" shaped card

Happy Thursday Everyone,

Today, I would like to share a birthday card I made for my mother. Her birthday is this upcoming Monday. Inspiration for this card was taken from the September 2012 Cricut magazine. It is a birthday cake shaped card using Simply Charmed cricut cartridge and patterned paper from Me and My Big Ideas. I was very pleased with how it turned out.

Thanks for stopping by and leaving comments

Materials

Simply Charmed Cricut cartridge

CTMH ~Celebration stamp set

Snug Hug seam binding ribbon dyed with tim holtz ink

Twine

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. What a great shaped card...love the colors that you've used and the embellishments are perfect! SUPER JOB. Your mom is going to love it.

      Delete