Followers

Friday, February 8, 2013

Zip Lining, Trolley Bus, Magic Mountain Layouts

Good Evening,

Tonight I wanted to share some layouts I have been working on over the past week. I am working really hard trying to finish up my layouts from our trip to Southern California last summer. Its funny how easy it is to get so far behind on your albums. Well anyway, here are at least 5 or 6 layouts that I have been working on. They are all going into my three ring binder by We R Memory Keepers. I started doing the albums made easy back in 2011 and I absolutely love this style of scrapbooking.

My daughter decided that she wanted to try Zip Lining and she had so much fun doing so. My son isn't as dare devil as my daughter and besides I think he had gotten cold on the beach that day.

This was such a fun page to create. It is actually done from a sketch from Becky Flecks "Page Maps" book.

On this page we were on the trolley that took us either to the theme park or the famous mall in Valencia, California. On the bottom picture the kids are enjoying the hot tub at the hotel.

On this layout we had just made it to Six Flags Magic Mountain. What a fun place!! They had so many roller coasters that both kids could go on and enjoy. The entertainment was great and the food was awesome! Can't wait to visit again soon!

What is a trip to the amusement park without meeting your favorite characters? I think I was more excited about meeting these guys than the kids were. The only thing missing was an autograph book. Definitely a reason to go back real soon.

My dare devils in action, lol! They rode the Goliath multiple times in a row, the Ninja and the Revolution. Hands up is the only way to ride, lol. At least my kids go by that rule. I wouldn't dare get on a roller coaster and not hold on for dear life!

Spinning rides are not my cup of tea but my kids can't get enough of them. Again, again is all my husband and I heard. Wonder woman actually tilted up in the air and spun around extremely fast, I got sick just staring at it in action. While Flash spun around on the ground. The kids rode until they couldn't stand any longer. LOL! They were extremely dizzy but still wanted to ride some more.

We truly enjoyed ourselves and can't wait to go back on the west coast again soon. Do leave a kind word or two if you have enjoyed what you have seen and read. Thanks and have a wonderful weekend.

Materials

Here is a very vague list because I really don't remember all the materials used to create those layouts,

Expression 2 machine

American Craft card stock, Soda Pop Paper stack by DeJa Vue, Ribbon, Twine, Various embellishments, vinyl

1 comment: