Followers

Monday, February 11, 2013

"King Of Hearts" Valentines Card for Hubby

Good Evening Everyone,

I have been trying to post this card all day and believe it or not I am just now getting around to it, LOL. My days, evenings and nights are always filled with things to do. Anyway, with Valentines day literally being only days away I thought I had better get started doing some cards and crafts. Since I am a paper hoarder and did not feel like searching through my many, many, many stacks of paper (I have too much paper), I decided to use my imagine to create this card for my husband. It is pinterest inspired and I am very pleased with how it turned out.

Hope he likes it.

Materials used

Imagine Machine

Imagine art cartridge~Greeting Cards Inside and Out

Embellishments

Close to My Heart January STOM

Well goodnight everyone and don't forget to leave a comment.

10 comments:

  1. So glad you found the time to share... It's turned out awesome and the sentiment is great! Of to check out you pinterest :):):)
    Hugs,
    Lisa
    CRe8n4u

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's adorable!! I TRULY don't know WHERE you find the time!! Great job!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is ADORABLE!! I TRULY don't know WHERE you find the time to create! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your husband's card turned out so cute. I love what you wrote to him also! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So clever and creative! I'm sure your hubby will love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Scrapping Girl! I can't wait to see the look on his face when he opens it tomorrow.

      Delete