Followers

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Beauty and the Beast~Layout

Happy Tuesday,

Today, I have another Disney layout to share with you all. If any of you all have ever done a disney layout, I don't have to tell you that they are truly a labor of love. For this layout I used the cricut cartridge "Dreams come true and one of Martha Stewart cake cartridge but I don't remember which one. This photo was taken on one of the newest attractions at the theme park, "Enchanted tales with Belle". It is such a wonderful attraction and I am not just saying that because its at Disney World, lol. The reason I am saying this is because the audience gets to play a part in the show! Fantastic isn't it? It is a part of the largest expansion done at Magic Kingdom park, "FantasyLand".

My daughter and I were both picked to play parts in the show. We had so much fun! Disney is truly a magical place where dreams do come true.

Thanks for stopping by and leaving comments. Have a wonderful day.

Sharondalyn

Materials

Dreams Come True Cricut Cartridge, Martha Stewart Cricut Cartridge?

Finished in a Flash and Disney Dazzles paper packs by Hot off the press.

Ribbon, pearls flowers from my stash.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice!! I especially like the title. It really catches my eye.

    ReplyDelete