Followers

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Splish n and Splash n

I can't believe it is Wednesday already. Time waits for no one. Anyway, this week I am traveling to my home state of Illinois for our annual family reunion picnic. The kids are totally excited about this trip. I'm not looking forward to the ten plus hour car ride but oh well. So today I would like to share with you all a sketch and color challenge that I recently participated in over on the Kraftie Kre8ations facebook page. We were given 6 hours to complete the challenge. The rules were simple and we could deviate from the sketch but we had to use the colors green and blue.

Take a look at the sketch below,

Here is what I came up with,

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Wednesday!

Materials

Cricut Alphabet cartridge, Me and My Big Ideas Cardstock, Martha Stewart Edge Punch, Jolees Sticker, Ribbon, bling, burlap and buttons from my stash.

CTMH~Stamp set and Ink pad

1 comment:

  1. Very nice!!

    Check out Kraftie Kre8ations on facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/kraftiekre8ations/ and on our blog
    http://kraftiekre8ations.blogspot.com

    La-Vie

    ReplyDelete