Followers

Friday, July 26, 2013

Baby Shower Present and Pails

Its Friiiday and I am so glad I am forgiven! Today I would like to post some cute little mirrored piggies that I decorated as part of my present for the baby shower. As many of you already know, I am making favors for my cousins son baby shower. The theme was baby carriages and the colors are pink and green. I found these little piggies at Michaels a while back and I said to myself, "Sharondalyn, you need those", lol. At the time I didn't know why but now I do and I am so glad I brought them. They are $4.99 for a box of six. Totally adorable and they were just screaming to be personalized.

Vinyl, vinyl and more vinyl is what they needed. My daughter got in on the action too and she decorated 2 of the piggies. They are inscribed with "1st car fund", "College Fund", "Wedding Dress Fund", and "Growth Spurt Fund". My daughter decorated the other two with cute baby girl stickers and of course she made the bows for all of them. I have decided that I am going to help start the college fund, lol.

Next up is a cute little pail that I just had to decorate. It seemed so plain and lonely so I decided it could use some vinyl too. If I am not mistaken I paid a quarter for this at Target. Found it in the dollar section.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment