Followers

Friday, July 12, 2013

Achors Aweigh~Vacation Tee shirts using heat transfer vinyl and cricut cartridge pack your bags.

Hello Everyone Happy Friday! My family and I are about to set sail for the caribbean so I decided to make some vacation tee shirts for us to wear on embarkation day. First, I tie dyed the shirts which took at minimum three days to complete. Then, I picked the design using my gypsy and cut everything out using my expression 2. Since I enjoy using heat transfer/tee shirt vinyl so much, I decided that I NEED a heat press. Having one will make it so much easier to iron larger images.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today and have a wonderful weekend. Don't forget to leave wonderful comments for me to read.

Sincerely, Sharondalyn

Materials

Heat Transfer/Tee shirt vinyl

Cricut Expression 2 machine

Cricut cartridge "Pack Your Bags

Tie dying kit, urea crystals, soda ash, rubber bands, gloves

This is my husbands shirt

The Kids shirt

My shirt and unfortunately it suffered a mishap that I don't have time to get creative with

3 comments: