Followers

Thursday, July 25, 2013

More baby carriage themed projects

Happy Thursday!

Where has the week gone? Just last week I was enjoying a mexican fiesta onboard the Carnival Dream Cruise ship. Now this week I am busy crafting away for my cousin's son baby shower. As promised, I have more projects to share with you all today. I used my imagine to create these labels for the jar candles that will be given away as parting favors. The imagine art cartridge I used was "Nursery Tails". It is such a cute cartridge. These were cute and fun to make. Now after removing the existing label, applying new labels and tying curling ribbon on 40 of these, I beg to differ, LOL.

Ceramic tile plaques are the latest crave to put vinyl on and I love craves! So for my next project I decided to do a monogram using the initials of the baby. I also followed up with another one that says "Its a girl", which will be used on the table as guests sign into the shower.

Well thanks for stopping by and do leave a comment letting me know you came. Have a wonderful day!

Materials

Candle Favors

Ashland Jar Candles from Michaels, Cricut Imagine Machine, Cricut Imagine Nursery Tails Cartridge, Curling Ribbon

Ceramic Plaques, can be found at any home improvement store, vinyl, transfer tape, cricut cartridge "Nursery Rhymes" and "Extreme Fonts"

No comments:

Post a Comment