Followers

Friday, September 7, 2012

Clearance Haul at Joann's

Well, I was at home working on a Layout that I will share with you guys later, when the phone rings. It is my girlfriend calling with such excitement in her voice. Get to Joann's! Come now! Hurry! They have all kinds of stuff on clearance starting at 25 cents. When I heard "25 cents, it didn't take much more convincing, LOL!! So off I went to Joann's which was about a 15 minute drive from my house. When I walked into the store she met me at the door with a cart already started for me. Here are some pictures of my haul, I really need to figure out how to do videos!

5 comments:

  1. wow! Congratulations! i love J's clearances!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!! What a haul! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul!! I need a friend like yours,Sharon. :) I didn't have any plans for today,but now I do. Look out J's,here I come!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow--you sure got some amazing deals! Good for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul!!! Looks like you got some fun new goodies to play with :-) Enjoy!!!

    ~ Hugs ~

    Jess

    www.createbyrosie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete