Followers

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Week 2 Technique Tuesday:Glue Stamping/Flocking

Good afternoon everyone, Today's technique tuesday uses stamping with a glue pad and flocking powder. I should have made a video of this technique. Next time. Well anyway, this was my first time doing this technique. If I might say so myself it was rather easy. Materials needed are a glue pad, stamp and flocking powder, heat gun (optional). The first thing I did was apply a liberal amount of glue to the pad. Next I applied glue to my stamp. Then I stamped my image onto the paper. Last, I covered the stamped image with flocking powder. I repeated the steps until I had a completed my background. I absolutely love the results!! Here are some pictures of my project. This is a page from our trip to the Tennessee Aquarium. Sometimes I use we r memory keepers pocket pages. They are a fast and easy way to get pages done quickly and still leave room for creativity!! Thanks and don't forget to share your favorite techniques with me!! Sharondalyn
Materials: Title : Cricut Cartridge Boys Will Be Boys Paper : Me and My Big Ideas Layered Stack Stamp : Indkadinkado Flock : Martha Stewart color daffodil Glue : Hampton Art Glue Pad

5 comments:

  1. I love flocking! I use this technique more often. Thanks for sharing!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Susie!! This is a really fun technique!!

    Sharondalyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to try this! The results look amazing on your page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl you are going to have to teach this technique to me. Really nice ... thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete