Followers

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thunder River

I am finishing up the last couple of Layouts from our trip to Six Flags over Georgia last summer. Today's layout is of the kids on a ride called "Thunder River". The kids really enjoy this ride as it takes you down a roaring river at about 25-35mph. If your looking to get wet look no farther than this ride. Between the waterfalls and the water guns you are sure to get soaked!! For this layout I used my new "It's Your Day" acrylix stamps from Close To My Heart. These stamps can be yours for just $5 with a $35 dollar purchase. Did I mention that this stamp set coordinates with the new Artiste cricut cartridge? It does! If you would like to order this stamp set or any other items please contact me. Thanks so much for looking and have a wonderful Thursday! Materials used: Don Juan Cricut Cartridge :Font Accent Essentials :Circles Indie Art " Cloud and Lightening Cuttlebug embossing folders : Divine Swirl and Dots Inkadinkado : Cluster of circles stamp CTMH : It's Your Day Acrylic Stamp Set. CTHM : Olive Ink Pad Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment