Followers

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Just 4 more days to take advantage of this great deal!!!!!September Stamp of the month and National Stamping month campaign

There is still time to take advantage of the national stamping month specials that close to my heart is offering. For just $5 here is what you get... You can get the exclusive, new My Acrylix® It’s Your Day double stamp set for just $5 when you place a minimum order of $35 in full retail products from August 15 through September 30, 2012. You’ll love this double set—two D-size sets in one envelope—which includes nearly 50 trendy images that makes it easy to capture the everyday moments in your life. The double set has a retail value of $35.90, which drastically increases the value of your qualifying purchase! Have twice the fun stamping during National Stamping Month with our new, exclusive It’s Your Day double stamp set! Plus spend $50 and get the stamp of the month set for just $5 and it is a really cute set. If you would like to go ahead and order the new cricut artiste cartridge and stamp bundle now, you will get 152.85 cents worth of merchandise for just $109 dollars. Here is another perk you get to take advantage of when you order from me, for all followers of my blog I am offering 20% off your merchandise total and 50% off of shipping. So that means you will get $153 dollars worth of merchandise for $89.20 minus applicable sales tax and shipping cost. That is a great deal if I have ever heard one. Just shoot me an email or leave a comment here with how to contact you regarding your order. Plus I will throw in a free fall/winter 2012 idea book while supplies last. Thanks for stopping by, Sharondalyn

2 comments:

  1. Sharondalyn I am a new follower and would like to order the Artiste cartridge, double stamp set and stamp of the month. Could you email me with the total and payment information.
    Thanks,
    Sherry
    sdalford at atmc dot net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sherry I would be happy to place your order. I am sending you the details to the email address you provided. Thanks so much!

      Sincerely,

      Sharondalyn

      Delete