Followers

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Vacation tee shirts!

Happy Saturday Bloggers! 

Did I tell you guys just how much I love my husband? If not, let me just tell you guys that I love my husband! He's just awesome! How about surprising me and the kids with a cruise vacation!!! Yes it did! So at the last minute I decided to whip us up some coordinating tee shirts!!!

Whipped out some tie dye from my never ending supply and of course I had tee shirts and HTV in my stash, lol!!!

So here they are!
I think they turned out cute! All different and rather funky!!! Now we are off to enjoy a fabulous time at sea.  

Don't forget to leave some blog love so I will know you came by! See you guys when I return and look out for some amazing layouts featuring close to my heart products! If you would like more information on any of the products or techniques used on the tee shirts, please comment or send me an email. 

Bon Voyage! 

No comments:

Post a Comment