Followers

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Monogrammed chevron design tumblers





It's Sunday!!! I was glad when they said unto me "come let us go unto the house of the lord". Happy Sunday everyone. Today I am bringing to you all some tumblers that I did as a special request for a friend who is turning 40 this month. She and some girl friends are having a getaway birthday celebration Puerto Rico. 

She asked that each girl last initial of their last name be monogrammed on a tumbler with their first name spelled out. Well having access to a silhouette cameo machine and their design store made this all to easy! 

Here are the tumblers...



The design was purchased in the silhouette store as well as the font used to spell out the names. I used oracal 631 vinyl and of course transfer paper to apply the vinyl.

I discovered vinyl years ago when I first got my Cricut expression machine and have been in love with it ever since!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment