Followers

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Its October what?

Seriously People where did the month of September go? I can't believe fall is in full swing and we have already entered into the month of October. This month I will be showcasing lots of Halloween projects so get ready to be inspired. Today I would like to let you know this months specials from Close To My Heart and share with you some tags that I made for some sail away bags I am putting together for my mother's birthday cruise this upcoming March.

I will also be sharing those projects with you all. Plus lots of opportunities to win blog candy for following, commenting and inviting folks to my blog :)!

It’s in the Bag

October Constant Campaign

When a new Consultant signs up during October, they will receive the 2015 Close To My Heart Convention bag FREE in their New Consultant Kit! They can then travel in style with this trendy and eye-catching cross body bag, perfectly sized for carrying layouts, paper packets, and projects that are in-progress. Along with the items found in the newly revamped New Consultant Kit, this bag will help New Consultants start their business with confidence and flair! Plus, current Consultants who recruit one or more Downline during October will qualify to receive the My Acrylix® Among the Stars (D1655) Team Builders stamp set FREE!

Dates: Offer valid October 1, 2015 (9:00 am MDT)–October 31, 2015 (11:59 pm MDT).

This months Stamp of the month set can be yours with any $50 pretax purchase for just $5 or $17.95

Don't forget yo have until Midnight tonight to take order the national stamping month limited edition stamp sets for just $13.95 each or $34.95 when you buy all three.

If you have any questions please feel free to leave a comment here or send me an email. Thanks so much and have a wonderful evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment