Followers

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Get "Whale" card





Happy Wednesday!!!

Thanks so much for following and commenting on my blog. Today I am showcasing a card I made for my neighbors son. Unfortunately he was attacked by the family dog and suffered major injuries. Well he is home now after a long hospital stay and extensive surgeries. Little Jackson has a long recovery ahead of him. Keep him in your prayers. 

Anyways, I used my Cricut explore along with the design space application to make him a card. I also went on a shopping spree and brought him some little toys to help brighten his day.

Here's the card and I honestly don't remember what the measurements were but it's a mini card with the matching envelope. The image can be found on the wild card 2 Cricut cartridge. 


Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment so I know you came.

Have a happy rest of the week! 

Sharondalyn


No comments:

Post a Comment