Followers

Friday, November 30, 2012

Reindeer Crossing~Charger Plate

Good Evening,

Tomorrow is the reindeer run/winter festival at my kids school. I was asked to chair this event and I can't wait until it is over. Why you might ask? So that I can get back to business as usual, LOL!! Anyway, I personalized this charger plate to greet guest as they register for the festivities in the morning.

I used cricut cartridge Winter Frolic for the title and Christmas Cheer for the reindeer and snowflakes. Those are such cute winter themed cartridges. If you don't already own them do add them to your holiday wish list immediately. The font is from Type Candy and I absolutely love this font. It is so adorable and one of my newest favorites!

I didn't want to do too much layering of the vinyl on this piece so I decided to add google eyes, felt pieces and bling for the collar and I colored in around the eyebrows and ears.

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful night!

2 comments: