Followers

Friday, November 2, 2012

Video Controller Birthday Party Invite

Today I am thanking God I am forgiven on this Fabulous Friday evening. Yesterday I decided to let my son have his first sleep over for his 10th birthday. His birthday isn't until November 26 however, his sleepover is taking place next weekend. I know, his celebration will be two weeks shy of his actual birthday but there is good reasoning behind this decision, LOL!! His little sister will be attending a sleepover that weekend therefore, she won't be here to interrupt his boy time :). He was totally thrilled when I propositioned him yesterday.

Anyway, today I decided to make his birthday party invites. Since he is only allowed to invite three friends this wasn't so bad. The theme of his party is "Video Games". They are going to play video games, eat pizza, drink sodas and munch on chips until they fall fast asleep.

This card came from the cricut cartridge "Wrap It Up" page 30. I selected the card feature and used my gypsy to measure it at 5 inches. Next, I pressed the shift button and selected the game image. I used my gypsy to measure it at 5.12 inches so that it would fit over the card base. Selecting the layer feature I sized both of those images at 5.12 inches. Everything fit perfectly over the card base.

I added some faux stitching, stickles, buttons, stamped the greeting using my close to my heart "celebration" stamp set and black ink pad.

So fun and easy to create!! Thanks for stopping by and do leave a kind word or two!!

~Sharondalyn~

Materials

Cricut Expression 2

Wrap it Up Cricut Cartridge

Gypsy handheld designing tool

Lime green Stickles

Buttons

Close to my heart "Celebrations" stamp set

Close to my heart Black Ink Pad

No comments:

Post a Comment