Followers

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

With Sugar On Top~Cake Carrier

Can you all believe that Christmas is only 27 days away? Gosh, I have so many things to get done that I don't know where to begin. Anyway, this has been a very busy week for me. Preparing for a crop this weekend, finalizing the last details of the winter festival that I am chairing at the kids school this weekend, and getting ready for another season of basketball and cheerleading with Upward sports at our church.

.

Yesterday I literally spent the entire day in my craft room. I did manage to complete some projects and just organize others. I am starting to believe I have crafters attention deficit disorder, LOL. I jump all over the place when crafting. Anyway, enough of my rambling and on to today's project. You may have seen me post these before they are cake carriers I picked up at dollar tree a while back.

On this one I used the Cricut Cartridge "Winter Frolic" for everything. The title is cut at 2.50" and the candy border is cut at 2". I wrapped the handle with some ribbon I picked up at Michaels last Christmas.

I have several Christmas projects that I will be posting in the upcoming weeks (days) so be sure to stop by often.

.

Have a wonderful Thursday and do leave a word or two

.

1 comment:

  1. I love these cake takers that you decorate. All of them are really cute! Have a great time at your crop and I hope you get everything crossed off your list!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete