Followers

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Snowman Ornament

Happy Saturday!!

Today I bring to you an ornament I made for a crop I am attending this weekend. We were asked to bring an ornament to exchange with the ladies. There were no specifics and the ornament could have been brought or handmade. I still have not decided how I want to present my ornament but I am pleased with how it turned out.

I used Christmas Cheer Cricut Cartridge for the snowman hat and nose. My stash came in handy for the google eyes, mouth and flower on the hat. I also found some wire string, and pompoms for the ear muffs. The filling on the inside came from hobby lobby.

Thanks for looking and commenting, have a wonderful Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! This snowman ornament is so stinkin' cute with his little earmuffs on. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi SherriB, thanks so much! The lady who received him was thrilled!

      ~Sharondalyn~

      Delete