Followers

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Nevermore scrapbook layout



Is it Thursday already? I do believe so!!! Today I have a scrapbook layout featuring the "Nevermore" close to my heart paper pack. This paper is so much fun and just great for all your Halloween projects. I'm really having fun with this pack!!!!

For this layout I used a file that I purchased in the silhouette design store. I could have made it a double page spread but decided just to do only a single page layout. Now I have a layout just waiting for our Halloween family picture. 

If you have any questions about any products I used or would like to order the "nevermore" paper pack, please comment below or send me a message. 

Thanks and have a great day!!!

Materials:

Silhouette cameo machine
Silhouette scrapbook file
Nevermore paper pack from CTMH
Black ink by from CTMH 
Foam adhesive squares 
Ribbon/trim
Embellishments 


1 comment: