Followers

Friday, October 16, 2015

"BOO" witch boot Halloween card!!!

TGIF!!! Hello everyone! It's finally the weekend and I'm so glad!!! Headed to a scrapbook retreat in the North Georgia Mountains today. Check in is at 9:30am and check out isn't until Sunday @6pm! Woohoo!!! And who ever said girls just wanna have fun was correct!!!

Today I am sharing with you a card I made from a file I purchased from the silhouette design store. This was such a fun, cute and easy card to put together. I plan on sending this to one of my favorite aunts. Well actually all are my favorite so they will all go checking their mailboxes daily for it, LOL!!! 

Thanks for stopping by and if you have any questions on any of the products used on today's project, please leave a comment!!

See you soon!

Sharondalyn 


Supplies list

Silhouette cameo
Witch fancy shoe shaped large card
Close to my heart "Nevermore" paper pack item #X7198B
Close to my heart "black" exclusive ink item #Z2105
Close to my heart exclusive ink "eggplant" item #Z2467

Ribbon and jute twine from my stash


No comments:

Post a Comment