Followers

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Happy Halloween scrapbook layout

It's Tuesday and today's project is a one page layout featuring the "Nevermore" paper from close to my heart. I think it's safe to say that I only have very few scraps left and will be making  mini cards or tags with those.

So here's my project... 

I took some close ups of the embossing work I did. Was experiencing technical difficulties with my devices so I had to do "retro" crafting and use my original expression machine with cartridges! Yikes!!! 

Anyway, that's what started it all for me and I was easily reminded of how much I "love" looking in those little Cricut books for inspiration. Too often I've said that crafting on a computer was too distracting, and that proved it!!!LOL

Anyway, I hope you enjoy my project and it inspires you to create something similar. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!

Sincerely, 

Sharondalyn!!! 

Materials & such....

Original Cricut expression machine
Creepy critters Cricut cartridge
ArtBooking Cricut Cartridge by CTMH item #Z3169
Nevermore paper pack by CTMH item # #X7198B
My Acrylix Pumpkin Chevron Stamp set item #B1488
Eggplant Exclusives ink pad item #Z2647
Black Exclusives ink pad item #Z2105
Cuttlebug embossing folder "midnight hauntings"
Tim Holtz embossing folder "Halloween"
Sew easy by We R Memory Keepers
Sew easy floss by We R Memory Keepers 
Wink of Stella brush markers "clear & black"
Zazz glitter glue by AC
Ribbon from my stash 


No comments:

Post a Comment