Followers

Sunday, January 13, 2013

New Puppy and Tortoise

Guess what guys? I spent the entire weekend shopping for a puppy. My family has been wanting one for a while now and since my son has been sick with the flu and strep throat, I thought now was as good as time as ever. So our search began. We did some research on several different breeds of small statued puppies, then we went and visited a few. We finally narrowed our choice down and settled on a pure breed Havanese puppy.

My son fell in love with this breed at first sight. Here is a picture of him, isn't he the cutest thing you have ever seen?

Now of course we could not leave my daughter out of the pet business. She had her eyes on a tortoise so off to pet smart we go. She came home with this little reptile.

Hopefully we won't be adding any new additions to our family any time soon. Look out guys for new puppy and tortoise layouts soon!

Thanks for stopping bye and have a wonderful work week!

Bye the way, I still have not heard from Shelly who won the goodies from my giveaway. If anyone knows Shelly please have her contact me ASAP.

1 comment: