This hop will take place November 24th through December 5th and the new postings each day will be posted by 8am eastern standard time. This hop will be full of wonderful ideas and inspiration to get you well on your way of creating all of those beautiful Christmas project. This is an awesome way to get a lot of your Christmas cards, and scrapbook layouts finished, home decorations completed and maybe even be inspired to create something using a new technique that you have never tried. There will be a new project posted each and every day by all the wonderful amazing ladies in this hop. Also each day we will have a guest designer or two for you to visit.
Here is a list of sponsors for this hop. They are giving out some awesome blog candy(prizes), so be sure to comment and follow each blog along the hop so you can be entered to win!!
Honeybearz Designs: Stamp Sets
Stampin Up: Punches and Stamp Sets
ScrappyDew: $20.00 gift certificate
Scrappy Moms Stamps Fan Page: Stamp Set
Craftin Desert Diva's: Stamp Set
Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons: $15.00 gift certificate
Pretty Cute Stamps: $15.00 gift certificate
Kathy's Cozies: $25 gift certificate to her Etsy shop.
TreasureBoxDesigns: Three FREE files of their choice.
My Creative Time! Stamp Set
SVG Attic: $15.00 gift certificate
Pink and Main: Christmas Stamp Set
Little Scraps of Heaven Designs: (Sponsoring 2 Days) $15.00 gift certificate each day
Jessi Buehrle: Twine bundles, and Three CTMH Stamp Sets
Scrapping Bug Designs: $50.00 gift certificate. The gift certificate excludes sale prices.
Marjorie Ann Designs: $20.00 gift certificate
Paper Nest Dolls:
Cuddly Cute Designs: 3 Free Files
Too Cute By Jessica: $25.00 Gift Certificate
KaDoodle Bug Designs: 12 $5 gift certificates 1 for each of the 12 days of Christmas.
Midge and Madge Mingle: A fabulous gift box Valued at $50.00 Retail
SVG Cuts: $35.00 gift certificate
Lettering Delights: 50% coupon code on any purchase of $10.00 to all hoppers and a Christmas themed free printable for anyone that visits.
Now on to my project for today,
I picked up this chalkboard plaque at Michaels and thought it would make a great sign. Knowing how much I love to alter items, this was perfect. The image came from the silhouette design store and I used oracal 651 permanent vinyl. Thanks for stopping by, commenting and hopping with us this week. Be sure to head over http://www.facebook.com/sharondalynNclosetomyheart">here and like my close to my heart facebook page. Once I reach 100 likes, I am giving away a $25 close to my heart gift certificate.
Blog line up just in case you get lost along the way,
1. Lisa Pontious - http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com Start here
Anna -http://www.grumpygrandmacreations.blogspot.com(Guest Designer)
Jana - http://www.rhapsodyonpaper.blogspot.com (Guest Designer)...
2. Madge - http://www.thescrappinlounge.com/blog
3. Ashley W - http://www.marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com
4. Sandy Hentzel - http://www.scrapbookblessings.blogspot.com
5. Elizabeth Jeanne - http://www.CraftsByHappyStamper.com
6. Angela - http://www.crazy3monkeys.blogspot.com
7. Alicia - http://www.goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com
8. Miranda - http://www.nanasscrapspot.com
9. Daphne - http://www.craftyscrapsofstuff.blogspot.com
10. Rhonda - http://www.craftingwithblue.blogspot.com
11. Charmagne - http://www.sanurascraps.blogspot.com
12. Barbara- http://www.barbarab3.blogspot.com
13. Lisa F - http://www.lisaslittlerascals.blogspot.com
14. Sharondalyn - Http://www.clippingsbysharondalyn.blogspot.com You are here
15. Jessi - http://www.mylifeinartsncrafts.co