This hop will take place November 24th through December 5th and the new postings each day will be posted by 8am eastern standard time. This hop will be full of wonderful ideas and inspiration to get you well on your way of creating all of those beautiful Christmas project. This is an awesome way to get a lot of your Christmas cards, and scrapbook layouts finished, home decorations completed and maybe even be inspired to create something using a new technique that you have never tried. There will be a new project posted each and every day by all the wonderful amazing ladies in this hop. Also each day we will have a guest designer or two for you to visit.
Here is a list of sponsors for this hop. They are giving out some awesome blog candy(prizes), so be sure to comment and follow each blog along the hop so you can be entered to win!!
Honeybearz Designs: Stamp Sets
Stampin Up: Punches and Stamp Sets
ScrappyDew: $20.00 gift certificate
Scrappy Moms Stamps Fan Page: Stamp Set
Craftin Desert Diva's: Stamp Set
Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons: $15.00 gift certificate
Pretty Cute Stamps: $15.00 gift certificate
Kathy's Cozies: $25 gift certificate to her Etsy shop.
TreasureBoxDesigns: Three FREE files of their choice.
My Creative Time! Stamp Set
SVG Attic: $15.00 gift certificate
Pink and Main: Christmas Stamp Set
Little Scraps of Heaven Designs: (Sponsoring 2 Days) $15.00 gift certificate each day
Jessi Buehrle: Twine bundles, and Three CTMH Stamp Sets
Scrapping Bug Designs: $50.00 gift certificate. The gift certificate excludes sale prices.
Marjorie Ann Designs: $20.00 gift certificate
Paper Nest Dolls:
Cuddly Cute Designs: 3 Free Files
Too Cute By Jessica: $25.00 Gift Certificate
KaDoodle Bug Designs: 12 $5 gift certificates 1 for each of the 12 days of Christmas.
Midge and Madge Mingle: A fabulous gift box Valued at $50.00 Retail
SVG Cuts: $35.00 gift certificate
Lettering Delights: 50% coupon code on any purchase of $10.00 to all hoppers and a Christmas themed free printable for anyone that visits.
Now on to my project for today, we are well into the Christmas season and I'm sure advent calendars and Santas elves are popping up everywhere. So I decided to turn a charger into a wall plaque or you can display it on an easel. This reminds the children that the elves are watching! The file was in the silhouette design store. The little elves I picked up from dollar tree and used heat transfer vinyl to personalize them. Do any of you own a "versatool"? If not hurry and go buy one now! I used it to put the holes into the charger and run the ribbon thru it! Totally fun!
Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy the rest of the hop! Only two days left.
Blog line up just in case you get lost along the way, 1. Lisa Pontious - http://www.honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com Start here
Shawnee-http://www.sunshinythought.com (guest designer)
Jenny-http://www.crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com (guest designer)
2. Madge - http://www.thescrappinlounge.com/blog
3. Ashley W - http://www.marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com
4. Sandy Hentzel -http://www.scrapbookblessings.blogspot.com
5. Elizabeth Jeanne - http://www.CraftsByHappyStamper.com
6. Angela - http://www.crazy3monkeys.blogspot.com
7. Alicia - http://www.goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com
8. Miranda - http://www.nanasscrapspot.com
9. Daphne - http://www.craftyscrapsofstuff.blogspot.com
10. Rhonda - http://www.craftingwithblue.blogspot.com
11. Charmagne - http://www.sanurascraps.blogspot.com
12. Barbara- http://www.barbarab3.blogspot.com
13. Lisa F - http://www.lisaslittlerascals.blogspot.com
14. Sharondalyn - Http://www.clippingsbysharondalyn.blogspot.comYou are here
15. Jessi - http://www.mylifeinartsncrafts.co