Followers

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Thankful "Thanksgiving Mini Album"

Well it's Wednesday and I've completed all but one of my thankful mini albums! Whew! Talk about being under pressure! I'm writing this post as I sit in carpool line waiting on my son and working on some Christmas card kits for my workshop this Saturday. 

If you are in the Atlanta metropolitan area and would like to join me for an afternoon of fellowship while making Christmas cards, please send me a message or comment for more details.

Ok so now for this mini album. I used close to my heart acrylic stamp sets, exclusive inks and die cuts with a view autumn melody paper pad. These books are totally addictive! 

Front. This is actually a card that opens and you can journal on the inside. The image is from the silhouette design store. 
Inside pages 1&2 all images came from the silhouette design store, sizzix embossing folder and recollections embellishments.
Pages 3&4
Pages 5&6 the books are put together so that pictures can be placed in them as well. 


It looks as if I have a long night ahead of me, but it's fun when it's crafty! Don't forget to join me this Saturday for the "Give Thanks" blog hop. Lots of wonderful projects will be showcased and blog candy for hopping along.

Hope everyone have a wonderful Wednesday and enjoy this season of thanks! 

Sharondalyn! 


3 comments: