Followers

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Thankful mini album

Good Afternoon Bloggers! Today I want to share with you all a "Thanksgiving mini album". Last year I started this tradition and my family loves it, so it's here again! On day 7 of thanksgiving, I give each of them a mini book/album. Everyday they are to write down what they are thankful for. Then during supper on thanksgiving day, we all share our week of thanks! 

They can write down that they are thankful for making it to work on time, Gods amazing grace, passing an exam etc.  This is something that I cherish and I hope will be passed down for many generations. 

Here's the first mini book of the season with several more to follow. 
Front cover 
Inside pages 1&2
Inside pages 3&4
Inside pages 5&6
Back cover. 

All images came from the silhouette design studio and the stamp set is the "Blessings of Autumn" hostess reward set from close to my heart. 

Thanks for stopping by and please share your family tradition with me. 

Regards,

Sharondalyn 

No comments:

Post a Comment