Followers

Friday, August 10, 2012

Celebrating 80

This weekend my grandfather is turning 80 and my aunt is giving him a huge birthday. Looks as if I am packing up the kiddo's once again before school starts. Arkansas here come the Newton's!!! Anyway, I made him this card & tee-shirt as part of his present. Along with 80 big ones!! Keep in mind that I am not a card maker. The theme of the party is "It's a jean & tee shirt thang", so I decided to make a card & tee-shirt that reflected that. The color scheme is red and white. For the card, I used my gypsy to weld together two tee-shirts that I selected from cricut cartridge "Paper doll Teen scene". I also flipped one of the shirts. The font is from cricut cartridge "Cricut classmate cartridge cursive" and the cake is from "Cricut cartridge Sweet Treats". I also added a little twine, brad and some faux stitching. Thanks for looking.. ~Sharondalyn~
Here is the tee-shirt I made. For the font I used Cricut Cartridge "Martha Stewart Seasonal Cake Art" and the date is from "Cricut cartridge Jubilee". I used heat transfer/tee shirt vinyl which I purchased from www.expressionsvinyl.com. That vinyl is so user friendly if you have not tried it hurry up!! Once you try it you will definitely want to keep using it over and over again!!

4 comments:

  1. Love your projects! Vinyl can be addictive! I found your blog via the cricut message board. I am a new follower.

    Candace
    mypassion4scrappin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete