Followers

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Close to My heart, August Stamp of the month

Hello guys, as you all know I am a Close to my heart consultant and would love to do business with you. I am posting the stamp of the month special for the month of August. You can get this beautiful stamp set for just $5 with a purchase of just $50 minus shipping and handing and taxes. What a great deal on such a fabulous stamp set. September is also national stamping month and you can get a D sized stamp set for just $5 with any $35 purchase. Don't delay order today. Plus, for following my blog you will receive a 20% discount on your order plus a free idea book!! What a steal of a deal. Thanks for looking and please consider me when selecting a close to my heart consultant. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment