Followers

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Berry Picky

Seems I have been gone forever and I truly have, LOL!! I started out in California on the West Coast for a sweet getaway had to make a detour to Chicago due to a death in my family. My grandmother lost her battle with pancreatic cancer. I am saddened by her passing but holding on to God's love, grace & mercy. A wise person told me crafting heals and comforts the soul. Now that I am back home after three weeks I buried myself in my craft room all day today. Be on the lookout for LO's in memory of my grandmother but for right now, I did the last page of my strawberry picking layouts. Enjoy and do leave comments.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the strawberries!! So cute, and such a creative page! Great job!

    ~ Hugs ~

    Jess
    www.createbyrosie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete