Followers

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Scraplifted from the Autumn/Winter CTMH Idea book


<p> Afternoon Bloggers,<p/>

<p> Today I have a layout that I scrap lifted from the current CTMH idea book. Last night as I was browsing the catalog, I was totally captured by this layout so I decided to scraplift it. Here are both versions mines and the CTMH version. 


<p> This layout features pictures of my daughter getting her face painted while visiting Disney's Hollywood Studios theme park. She truly enjoyed all of the attention she received after having her face painted. <p/>

<p> Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave a comment letting me know you were here😃<p/>

<p>Sharondalyn <p/>

<p>Materials <p/>

<p>CTMH Stamp Sets ~You only live Once,( B1434), which is a hostess reward stamp. Meaning this stamp can only be purchased when hosting an online or in home gathering. Sweet & Lovely, (D1571), which is part of the cricut Artbooking cartridge collection by CTMH. <p/>

<p>AC~Amy Tangerine "Sketchbook", paper pad, recollections adhesive backed ribbon and trim, AC~Thickers, Brads and CTHM~Chocolate stamp pad.<p/>


1 comment: