Followers

Monday, June 3, 2013

June stamp of the month and patriotic specials from Close To My Heart.

Happy Monday Everyone! Hope everyone is having a great summer so far. I know I am. The kids have been out of school for one week now and we have been going to Six Flags and White Water Theme Parks daily. This summer my son is playing travel baseball and my daughter is attending cheer camp. It is sure to be an adventurous summer filled with great memories. Look for more layouts soon!

Today, I am posting some great specials that Close To My Heart is promoting. From OKC relief efforts to showing your patriotism, CTMH has the right stamp for your projects. Plus with a qualifying purchase of $25 you will receive a free mini banner! Also, if you spend $50 you are eligible to buy this months stamp of the month set for just $5. Great specials are sizzling just in time for summer. I am offering a 20% discount on all orders over $75 this month. Don't delay order today!.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week!

Sincerely, Sharondalyn,

No comments:

Post a Comment